الأربعاء، 2 مايو 2012








The Son to His Mom
by
Dr Hana Al-Bayyati


I am not your only son.
Your work is your only son.
 It's  dearer than precious stone
I am not alone
 My brother is the moon 
When your  son is done
And burnt at noon
By the sun
Of ambition
 To be alone
Studying, dancing
Singing a rap song
O mom, I am not alone
I enjoy being alone
I hate your order
And to be put under
A great pressure
I promise to be the former
If you stop your order
Do this, do  that"
 Do not run
Like a rat 
The door, do not shut
Say Pardon.
Do not say What.
With your neighbor
Do not fight
Do not say
You are  grey
You're  either  black or white"
Your son is so bored
 Teaching him  this  and that
Your  word
Should be said
In a good tone.
Love should be shown
Alive, not in a phone
In danger
You put your son
Later
You do what
 Should be done

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية