الجمعة، 27 أبريل 2012







O, My Only Son! 
By
Dr Hana Al- Bayyati



O, my only son!
Could you tell me why?
You like to say high
To my tears
And goodbye
To my smiling days?
If this, to have my care
How would you dare
Making me share
Your cheating there?
Where was your ear
When I asked you to be near?
Where were my tips
When you hid them behind your ribs?
Tell them to go up to your mind!
The ribs are not kind.
The ribs are bars of prison.
My tips are sweet, not poison.
Ambition is my aim.
You have no shame
To tell me you need no fame,
And your carpe diem
Has no place in your heart.
When I asked you to be right
To God I pray
Day after day,
Night after night.
Show my son the way
That leads to the ray
Of shining ambition.
Let him start
His first steps in Art.
When you tore me apart,
I asked God
To make you sick.
God answer
My prayer.
You are sick,
God’s punishment is so quick
‘Sorry mom’ is not enough,
When your words are rough.
When you cough,
My chest cries enough.
The peasants in my heart plough
To God I pray:
“These are not words of heart,
These are words of anger”
When my son is in danger,
Satan dwells in his mind:
‘Tell your Mom and Dad
You are as free as birds
To choose your words,
To choose your friends.
Tell your Mom and Dad
Why you are sad.
 Your mom and Dad
Threw away
The good and bad,
And let you alone
In this world.’
O, my only son!
You are to me the moon,
You are to me the sun,
You are to me the noon
You are the only one,
From Mom and Dad has run.
O, my only son!
To Mom and Dad
You should run.
A new day
Has begun
With love and joy
O, my only son!
O, my only son!






إلى ابني الوحيد
قصيدة To My Only Son
ترجمة د. هناء البياتي

يا وحيدي!
بابني!
لم الترحاب بهمومي؟
وتوديع أنغامي؟
ونسيان اهتمامي,
و إرغامي.
أين حكمي؟
أين الخضوع؟
هل أخفيته بين الضلوع؟
قضبان سجن هي الضلوع؟
أين عقلك؟
أين الرجوع ؟
 أين السطوع ؟
 نصائح فيها الحكم,
 فيها شهد ليس فيها سم.
من العار أن تنسى الندم.
وبقطف الزهور لا تهتم.
صليت من أجلك
يوما بعد يوم:
"الهي , أهدي ابني
إلى درب العلم
ولتبدأ خطواته الأولى بالفن.
إربأ حين مزقنني,
إلى رب العالمين شكوتك.
سريعا الله عاقبك.
وبالمرض ابتلاك
"آسف  أمي"
لا تشفيني
ولا يعذر قسوتك
أنيني.
حين تسعل
يصير قلبي حقل
تجف فيه الروابي
من أجلك صليت لربي :
"الهي لا تصدق لسان الغضب.
ليس لهذا الدعاء موطنا في القلب."
عندما يسكن الشيطان عقله.
يكون ابني في خطر.
يوسوس الشيطان له:
"قل لوالديك
أنا كالطير حر
أنتقي كلماتي
أنتقي أصحابي"
قل لوالديك
لم أنت حزين
والداك تركا إياك
وحيدا في هذا الكون.
يا قمري!
يا شمسي!
يا ضوء النهار!
يا وحيدي
عن والديك لا تبعد.
الى والديك عد.
يوم جديد قد بدأ.
بالحب والهناء.
يا وحيدي,
يا بني!

  

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية