الجمعة، 4 مايو 2012




These poems have participated in the third poetry competition in English Dept, College of Arts, Basrah University, 4-4-2012



Halabcha,The City of Dream
Ahmed Amjed
(Al-Mutamyyizeen , 4th class)
And
 Dr Hana Al-Bayyati

I was on the mountain
When a loud scream 
Was coming from downstream
Watching thousands of men
And women.
The wall
 Was falling
The doll
Was burning
The girl
Was running
Screaming,
Falling,
Burning
With her doll
All goes to heaven
The realm of dream
Deem to be the theme
Of a burning team
The beam, the gleam, the stream
All in one scheme
                                          Ruined by an extreme regime.     




  O, My Country
Dhuha   Ramadan
Al-Farahidi
And
Dr Hana Al-Bayyati


I  love  you
O, my  country!
I cannot see you crying
I cannot see you dying
I will fight to make you happy
O, my country!
I love your heights
I love your nights
And calling for your rights
The sun, the moon in your sky
Would be forever high,
They would not be hidden by the cloud
You are
 My treasure,
Which is found
With pleasure.
I will not leave you alone
With tears
 And  fears
Oh my country!
I want you to live in peace.
I want to see your smile
Shining in your historical file.
Do not worry
Oh my country!
Do not worry!
            





   An   Iraqi Rapper
 Ahmad Hardan 
Al-Farahidi, 4 th class
 and
Dr Hana Al-Bayyati

I am black
A ganster from Iraq
Every one sings with me
In rapping  on  my country
I am talking about Iraq for sure
Don’t be shy ,  scream out more
I  left Iraq, and I 'll be back
To the niggers, violating the track
I just like
To be  a monarch
Who  scares us with his rank
I want you to walk
In a  rank
Our soul is hidden in a tank
I am black
A gangster from Iraq






Ali   Isam
5th grade
Al-Muwhubin School

I am a student in a gifted school
I am not a  nerd, I am cool
I use my brain as a tool.
I do not  sit on a stool
Doing nothing  like a fool.
My school
Teaches me how to be cooI
We will make a deal
We are together in the same pool
Swimming  to reach the goal
I do not easily crack
  I do not scare like a duck
I  live in Iraq
I hear the bomb like eating a snack
O bush!, O barak!
Tell your troops to leave Iraq.
For our country we will work
Conquering  Iraq is not a joke .
It is  a serious mistake.
You should give as you  take.
Leaving us , an eaten cake
Is not fair, we  shoul work
Together  to build Iraq.



0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية